Dandelion is a simple Resource pack with style. And more cuteness than a basket of bunnies.
Dandelion Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.6.2 Screenshots:
How to install Dandelion Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.6.2
- Download Dandelion Resource Pack
- If this is HD Resource Pack, you have used the MCPatcher HD (or this wont function well). Open MCPatcher and click Patch. Make sure that the HD Textures option is selected. This only needs to be done once.
- Open Minecraft and click Resource Packs on the main menu.
- Click Open Resource pack folder. This opens up the folder where the Resource packs are stored. If the folder does not open you will need to manually locate it:
- Windows: %AppData%\.minecraft\Resourcepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/Resourcepacks
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/Resourcepacks
- Place the Resource pack in the folder leaving the file as a .zip.
- The Resource pack will now show up in Minecraft. Simply click the pack and it will be applied to Minecraft!
Download Dandelion Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.6.2:
- Minecraft Meiva Dance of the Elements Map
- Minecraft Galaxy Girl Skin
- Gordon Freeman Skin
- Minecraft Custom Music Discs Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Minecraft Better Sugar Cane Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Minecraft Royal Navy Map
- Minecraft Delithons Keep Map
- Minecraft Mr. Joe, The Twisted Mascot Skin
- Minecraft Elemental Bender Skin
- Minecraft ExtrabiomesXL Mod [1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4]